This event has ended
Startup Grind Doha Pitch Battle - 2022
22 September, 2022
From 30 QAR
22 September, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Introducing a new concept on Startup Grind Doha - This month we bring to you Startup Grind Pitch Battle 2022 in partnership with Jeeb an e-commerce platform that aims to solve the barrier between a day to day grocery consumer and online grocery shopping through specialization, enhanced user experience and strategic logistics.
Calling all early stage entrepreneurs- who are planning to launch, contemplating to launch, wondering if they should launch or even dreaming they had a startup to launch.
Date: Thursday, 22nd September, 6 pm
First 20 - Free (sold out)
Regular - 8 USD (transaction to be carried out in USD)
Location: Workinton M7, Msheireb Downtown
Entry requirements :
- 0-2 years early stage startups
- Pre Launch, MVP stage, Ideation Stage
- Qatar Based
- A unique 5 minute pitch that creatively displays your business model.
What to expect:
- 5000 QAR Cash prize for the winning team.
- In-Kind rewards of up to 100,000 USD from the following companies - Hubspot, Chargebee, Mixpanel, American Express, Zendesk, DuploCloud, and many more.
- Chance to network with Investors, key people involved in the Qatari startup ecosystem, and serial entrepreneurs.
- Meet local partners and startup services
⚡✒️ Hurry up and REGISTER!
Don't forget to follow Startup Grind Doha on social media to stay updated:
Instagram - Click here
Twitter - Click here
LinkedIn - Click here
08 June, 2022 — 31 August, 2022
As part of the second edition of Zwara’s Program, Seven local creatives are inspired by the recent exhibition Christian Dior Designer of Dreams and present the Doha Dreams Exhibition.
28 October, 2022 — 01 April, 2023
Maison Valentino pays homage to its founder Valentino Garavani with its largest exhibition to date and its first presentation in the Middle East.
08 November, 2022 — 21 January, 2023
The Age Of Modern Architecture In Qatar exhibition is a collection of striking black and white imagery by fine-art photographer, Joel Tjintjelaar.