900 Park: Food & Beverage District - latest hub for dining and leisure in Doha
900 Park Doha is one of the latest addition to Qatar’s list of great food and beverage districts and will be a major attraction during the upcoming FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and beyond as well. The immersive hub is adjacent to InterContinental Doha and is a great fusion of dining and leisure options. The location is metro-accessible as well through the Doha Metro Red Line station at Al Qassar.
900 Park is located in a prime location in the heart of Doha and the convenience puts visitors in close proximity to live screenings of football matches, interactive games, spellbinding performances and music, worldwide street cuisine, and foreign beverages. It is a unique outdoor entertainment district that will add to the overall visitor experience with its offerings.
Food experiences include sampling of local and international cuisine through brands like Belgian Café, Mykonos, Fiko, Brisket, Exit55, Sumosan, and others. Enhanced beverage options are also available at some of the outlets.
Entertainment and leisure activities include digital photo booths and a day-to-night lineup of exciting artist performances by acrobats, dancers, musicians, circus performers, and DJs. There are custom gaming booths and other forms of curated visual entertainment. DJ Rodge has been announced as one of the artists scheduled to perform on November 11, 2022. The tickets for that day are priced at QAR 100 and can be bought here.
All FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ matches are going to be displayed on massive screens with the best sound experience, enabling a solid fan experience and participation in the World Cup spirit.
Rules & Regulations:
- Entrance is governed by the law of Qatar.
- Original passport, Qatari ID or Hayya card must be presented at the door to enter.
- No smoking is allowed while queueing.
- Entrance to 900 Park is permitted to guests below the age of 21 years until 10 pm after that no guests below the age of 21 years will be allowed in the venue.
- Except on days when certain special events happen, kids and family are welcome to visit 900 Park.
- International Beverage Consumption over 21 years old.
- International Beverages can not be served to guests wearing traditional or National Dress.
- The Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission to any guests.
- 900 Park F&B district, it’s owners, agents and employees accept no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind brought inside the event area of 900 Park.
- These premises are under CCTV Surveillance.